Sunday, June 08, 2003

Yesterday, I went for dinner in the city. I had a ton of sashimi,


As well as a ton of shabu shabu (but no noodles)



At about 9:15 I left the city, drove home, and picked up Grant. He was feeling sick, but he decided to come out anyway. We drove out to Sag Harbor and caught two Nancy Atlas sets at the corner bar. Remember. Turn left at the light in Bridgehampton, not Southhampton where the sign is, lest you take Noyac road for 20 minutes like we did.

Grant drove home. I think I was falling asleep and talking in my sleep. I DO remember going past a house that was on fire next to 27 though. I could see the attic through the hole in the roof, and there were like 6 or 7 trucks there. That's the second such huge fire we've seen on our way home in the wee hours of the morning. Hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home