Friday, October 17, 2003

Today I went to walmart to buy 25 carbwise bars because I bought 25 $.50 off coupons in an acution on ebay for like $3. The woman managed to not scan the bars, but still scan the $25 coupons. So essentially I got $12.50 off all the other stuff that I bought, and I got 25 bars (btw, they're $1.43 at Walmart. I've seen them as high as $2.99 a piece at CVS, $1.99 at Waldbaums, $1.69 at Target...) for free. I bought a lot of other stuff, and I thought the total was low, but I thought to myself that perhaps the coupons had been doubled or something and went home. I checked the receipt at that point and realized the mistake. Now, I feel really guilty and I want to go back and let them know their mistake, but the two other times I've done that (both times at the Gap, interestingly enough), the employee who had to fix everything seemed put out with me that they had to rering everything properly, so I don't think I'm going to do that.

In other news, on last Tuesday I managed to drive on to a curve to avoid being hit by a stupid truck that was speeding around the same cruve iin my direction and halfway into my lane, and thought nothing of it. I looked today, and there is a huge gouge in my front tire. That's pretty bad, I suppose, and I guess that means I'll have to buy 4 news tires. I just got these tires two years ago and they have about 50,000 miles on them. That kind of sucks. I think they still had at least a good year left in them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home