Saturday, January 10, 2004

Well I went to the Discovery Channel store today to sign up for the big weigh in dealie (free three month membership to Bally's, can't go wrong right?) and I went to schmooze the guy who was running it so I could sign up Grant. He apparently doesn't work for the Discovery Store but rather he said something about production and that if I ever wanted extra money he wanted to hire me, because he needed smart, attractive (and I had a sense he was trying to say "ethnically ambiguous", though he didn't come out and say it; ethnically ambiguous people are pretty hot right now for commercials and ads and shit like that) people to work and run shit, I couldn't quitre figure out exactly *what*... anyhow, sounded kind of vague and sketchy, but he certainly wasn't trying to hit on me, and he gave me his email address at a company that seems legit, so, well I can always use extra cash...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home