Sunday, January 25, 2004




I've tried a lot of shampoo in my time. I've tried nearly all the drugstore brands. I've tried Nexxus products (they work ok). I've tred Sebastian (awful awful awful if you need any sort of conditioning). System Biolage (ok), Aveda (not worth it in the slightest, though the rosemary mint smells absolutely fabulous) etc etc etc etc etc etc... I've tried them all... but for my money... actually not even for my money, just in general... nothing works better than Pantene for my hair (long, dry ends, oily roots, very fine hairs but very thick). I buy the big (40 oz) jugs of it at Costco for $6.98 a piece. Of course I'm always on the lookout for new products... so last week I bought their "Rosemary Mint" shampoo & conditioner... $6.98 each, smells soooo good (like the Aveda) but... it's awful. I can't brush my hair afterwards at all... but I also bought their house brand of Kirkland shampoo & conditioner - it's only $4.98 each for TWO 40 oz bottles/shampoo and conditioner (i.e. $10 for 80 oz each)... and it works so well!!!! Okay, so $14 isn't that much shell out for shampoo and conditioner every month or so, but $10 half as often is even better, right? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home