Tuesday, July 15, 2003

I just ate such excellent food, I had to share.

First I made crab cakes with lump white crab meat and scallops (I wish I could add corn; that'd be excellent) and had it with a lemon-tarragon hollandaise.

Then I made a meatloaf (number one comfort food according to the food network!) with a vidalia onion sauce. Vidalia onions are undoubtedly bad because they must have such a high sugar content, and I would very much have like to add half a bottle of Sam Smith Imperial Stout (I find it has a more interesting flavor for cooking with than the oatmeal stout) to it, but oh well.

Tomorrow... no tomorrow is island burger and parkside and nancy atlas night... day after tomorrow I am going to have some mussels.

Not that I didn't just have some excellent mussels on Sunday at the lobster roll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home