Monday, July 14, 2003


Yesterday was beach bonfire night after catching a few Nancy Atlas sets at Nick's in Montauk. We went to the lobster roll for dinner with Brett (after Neil got kicked out of the clam bar for having a frozen drink from Nick's with him) and then headed over to the Southampton beach with the pups. The dogs had a great time; Stella and I frolicked (with only one minor scuffle with some otehr black dog that was there) while Zooey and Grant frolicked in the waves (but Zooey stayed on her leash the whole time).

I had a few beers - and a few mixed drinks made with OJ - I'm not sure exactly how bad that is, but who cares, it was such a great time!

I can't possibly imagine what would make anyone ever want to go on a low fat low cal diet. Ugh. You feel hungry all the time. You feel guilty when you eat too much. Does anyone actually say MMM celery sticks and cereal for dinner? And what kind of fucked up psyche do you have to say "I only ate a salad with fat free dressing on the side for lunch today. I feel good about myself!". Yeah. Woo. Go you, starving yourself and determining your self-worth from the how much you can deprive yourself. Wow. Having the willpower to starve youself should make you feel good. I believe that.

Retards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home