Wednesday, July 09, 2003


Drinking alcohol is getting cut back down to once a week again because I haven't lost any weight in the past two and a half weeks or so. I've also decided that playing pool without alcohol is much like going to a strip club without money. At least when I'm drunk I think that I'm a much better pool player than I am. Why don't they have darts parlours like they do pool halls?
Fitday.com is annoying because I'm just getting sick of having to search for foods and enter ingredients individually every time I cook (I guess it's made for people who eat prepackaged shit every day. I'll be damned if I have to go and look up the eight ingredients I used just to make a fucking tuna salad one more time. Nevermind entering the amounts.) I guess it's useful to keep track of weight... but that hasn't changed in two and a half weeks, so... Meanwhile Grant is drinking beer and snapple and pepsi and eating watermelon and doing nothing remotely active has still lost 25 pounds in the past month. Fucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home