Saturday, June 28, 2003

Last night I had a very odd dream. I won't get into it, but it included the following vignettes:

Me and the ghostbusters in a small room around a cast iron pan on top of a flame. I opened a can of baby clams and poured out it out into the pan (straining it with the lid). I then plopped the clams from the can into the pan. There were three of them, as well as for some reason a bay leaf.
Bill Murray goes into the other room and I said, "I can't believe we're calling the mayor over thre piddly little clams"

In the woods. On horseback. Walking past makeshift corrals. In front of me is Harrold Ramis on a horse. In the corral we're walking past is Chris Elliot. Harrold says to me, as I am ready to take notes on my clipboard, "He was three quarters for wednesday".
"Three quarters of a horse?" I ask, confused.
"No, three quarter horses," he replies, and we continue on.

I thought that the three-quarters pun was pretty clever for a sleeping person to come up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home