Wednesday, August 02, 2006

No updates, recently, I know. But, there's been nothing to update on. I haven't climbed the past two weekends (shoot me now!) and... it doesn't look like I'll be climbing this weekend, either. Probably going to meet Joe in New Paltz Friday night (so close... yet so far...) and then go to a golf tournament and bit of a party Sat/Sun - no climbing!! But soon... come the 17th, we'll be off for VT/NH/ME. I went ahead and got the NE rock climbing guide because I found it online for $10 (I read that it sucks), but I need to think of what areas I really want to go to and what climbs to do. Moby Grape, with a start on Reppy's Crack looks really good at Cannon, but beyond that... I would very much like to check out Acadia, as I've been there but never climbed there, and I'm a big fan of lobster....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home